Editor: L’Auberge du Presbytère
Head office: place de la fontaine – 84400 Saignon – France
Publication Director: Florence Eid Oakden
Website realized by:
310 avenue de la libération
84400 Apt – France
Website hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
This website and all its content, including text, still or moving images, databases, etc., are protected by copyright. The Auberge du Presbytère grants you only permission to view its content in a personal and private and to the extent that you are the legitimate end user of the Website, excluding any viewing or public dissemination. The reproduction authorization is granted to you only in digital form on your computer of consultation for the purpose of visualization of the pages consulted by your software of navigation. Printed paper is authorized for private copying for the exclusive use of the copyist within the meaning of Article L. 122-5 2 ° of the Code of Intellectual Property. The creation of a hypertext link on the Website is authorized without frame to the address of the home page of the site (https://www.laubergedupresbytere.com) to the exclusion of any other address.
Any other use not expressly referred to herein, or permitted by contract with the Auberge du Presbytère, is not permitted and requires the express written consent of the Auberge du Presbytère. You are not permitted outside of the uses expressly granted above, in particular: to reproduce trademarks and logos of the Auberge du Presbytère, to make deep hypertext links on any element of the Website other than the home pages .
When consulting our website, information concerning browsing by your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our website, is likely to be saved in the ‘cookies’ files installed on your terminal, depending on the choice you made concerning cookies, which you can change at any time. A cookie is a small text file saved in a dedicated part of your terminal’s hard disk when you consult an online service using your browser software. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is saved for the term of validity or recording of the cookie.
What are the cookies issued on our website used for?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information is contains. The cookies we issue on our website are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices made in the settings of the browsing software you use when you visit our website and which you can change at any time.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
• Produce statistics regarding traffic volumes and frequency, and the use of the various elements that make up our website (visited content and sections, browsing paths), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services; adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, according to the hardware and software your terminal uses for displaying and viewing;
• Memorise the data related to a form you filled in on our website (registration or access to your account or authentication to access a service provided by our group) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our website (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
Cookies issued on our website by third parties
Third party applications integrated into our website
We are likely to include in our website third party software applications, which allow you to share the content of our site with other people, make it known to other people that you have consulted our website, or share your opinion on the contents of our website. This is especially the case of the Share and Like buttons originating in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. The social media network providing such an application button can identify you thanks to this button, even if you have not used that button when consulting our website. In fact, this type of application button can be used by the social media network concerned to follow your browsing path through our website, simply because the social media network account concerned was activated on your terminal (logged in) while you were browsing our website. We have no control over the process used by social media networks to collect information when you are browsing our website that is associated with the personal data they possess. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social media networks in order to learn about the purposes, advertising purposes in particular, of the browsing information they can collect via those application buttons. In particular, these privacy policies have to allow you to exercise your choices regarding these social media networks, notably by adjusting the settings of your user accounts for each of these networks.
Your choices concerning cookies
For further information, consult the ‘How can you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using?’ section.
• Agreeing to cookies. The saving of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the terminal user’s wishes, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the options offered by his/her browser software. If you have accepted, in your browser software, that cookies can be saved in your terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and the content you have consulted can be temporarily stored in a dedicated part of your terminal. They can only be read by the issuer.
• Refusing cookies. If you refuse to allow cookies to be saved on your terminal, or if you delete those that have been saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of features that are, however, necessary for browsing certain parts of our website. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require your identification. This would also be the case if we or our service providers were unable to recognise, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings, or the country from which your terminal is connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for consequences linked to the degraded operation of our services resulting from our impossibility to save or consult the cookies required for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
• How can you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you are using? Every browser differs regarding the management of cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which describes how you can change your wishes regarding cookies.
o For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
o For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies,
o For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
o For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer%20et%20d%c3%a9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
o For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,